|Post Snow-Day Logistics|
Important notes on the conclusion of Semester 1 and the start-up of Semester 2:
- As announced in Dr. Fisher's last notice, we will hold Tuesday's exams, using the exact same schedule, tomorrow (Wednesday, 1/28). If a student was scheduled to take an exam on Wednesday because of special circumstances, he or she should get in touch with their teacher, or as a next recourse, their Assistant Principal to make additional arrangements.
- Reminder: Again, work due tomorrow (Wednesday) (e.g., for art classes) is still due tomorrow, as teachers need to grade the work over Intersession.
- If you have not already, please stop by the Main Office (Room 240) to pick up your MetroCards. Exception: 7th graders - we will get you yours in your Art or Music exams tomorrow.
- We will hold the Junior Semi-Formal on Wednesday night as planned.
- We will start Semester 2 on Monday, 2/2 as scheduled. All students will have their schedules placed in their "Files" folder on the school website by the end of the day tomorrow (Wednesday) (Juniors and Seniors have already gotten theirs). We will also have an all-school Official on Monday to distribute paper schedules and any remaining MetroCards.
- The "20-minute-period" half-day scheduled for tomorrow will not happen because of the snow day; as a result, some students in Semester 1 classes were not able to hand back textbooks, etc. Some teachers may be in touch with students about how they wish to collect books and/or hand back work; however, it is every student's responsibility to make sure that their Semester 1 teacher gets back all relevant materials.