Introducing the new Hunter College Campus Schools Website
Welcome to the new and improved Hunter College Campus Schools website! To view personalized and private content, such as class schedules, school resources and photos. Only community members of Hunter College Campus Schools will be able to log in to the site with a designated username and personalized password.
Web Browser Requirements:
Recommended web browsers for our website are: Mozilla Firefox
and Google Chrome.
If you are a PC User and running Windows XP as your operating system, you must use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for all the features to work on the private side of our website. The private side of the website is incompatible with Internet Explorer 8. To update your Internet Explorer web browser to the latest version on your PC computer with other versions of Windows (i.e. Vista, Windows 7 or 8), you will have to run a Windows update
. If you are a Mac user, any web broswer will work.
Please read the instructions below if you are logging in for the first time or if your forgot your login username and/or password:
|1. Click on the “My Hunter” link on the upper right hand side of the webpage.|
2. Click on the "Forgot login or First time logging in?" link under the login box.
3. Once you click on the link, a Login Help webpage will appear asking for your email address. Type in the email address that the school has on file for you in the Online Directory.
4. Check the boxes for Username and/or Password, depending on which information you need. If logging in for the first time, check both. Then click on the "Send Reminder" button.
5. DO NOT CLOSE THIS WINDOW. At this point, you will see an “Email Sent” webpage that will provide instructions on how to retrieve your login information from your personal email account. Again, DO NOT CLOSE THIS WINDOW, but rather open a new web browser window or browser tab to access your email account. If you close the window, you will be forced to repeat the entire process from the beginning.
6. Once you access your personal email inbox, you should immediately receive two emails from "huntercs" with the subject lines "Username Request" and/or "Password Request."
7. Open the “Username Request” email and make note of your username.
8. Open the "Password Request" email and you will see a "Confirmation Key". The Confirmation Key will be a series of letters and numbers. Select the confirmation key and copy it.
9. Navigate back to the Email Sent webpage and paste the Confirmation Key into the text box. It will also ask you to set your password and enter it twice. Passwords must contain at least 8 characters with at least 1 number included. Then, click the “Set Password” button. (Please note: If you are trying to reset your password because you forgot your login information, be sure not to use the previous 3 passwords that you have used with our website.)
10. Click on the “Back to Login Screen” link on the lower right hand side of the confirmation screen.
11. You will now be back in the Hunter College Campus Schools login area. At this point, type in your username and the password you've just set and click on the “Login” button.